Please contact us to place order :
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check our video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv3RXJHPKNU
If parts are not in stock, then craft and worldwide shipping will take about 4-5 weeks.
MTS Mercedes-Benz Sedan (W123) lowering springs
- Model: Sedan, Coupe, Station Wagon
- Type: W123
- Engine: 200/230 / 230E / 200D / 220D
- Production years: 01/76 - 12/85
- Front axle load: No data available
- Rear axle load: No data available
- Lowering: 40/40 mm
- Additional information: Notes:
- 53 - Installation instructions for models W201 / 202/123/124/126: The greatest lowering can be achieved by using a 1-point rubber spring seat on the front and rear axles. If a 3- and 4-point rubber spring mount is installed by the manufacturer, it must be replaced (parts available at Daimler-Benz dealerships). However, in cases of towing by a vehicle, e.g. a trailer, always use 3- and 4-point seats on the front axle and 3-point seats on the rear.
MTS TECHNIK lowering springs
MTS Technik® sport springs are available in a wide range of lowering - from 15mm to as much as 80mm. Our comprehensive offer is addressed to both enthusiasts of low-suspended, rigid vehicles as well as lovers of subtle tuning who want to gain light stiffening and a more individual character of the car through a slight lowering. When deciding to lower to 40mm, there is no need to replace the shock absorbers for sports ones. At higher values, the complete MTS Technik® lowering kit is the optimal solution.
- produced by the "cold" method from the highest quality spring steel
- accurate and guaranteeing unchanging performance and long life, even with extreme use, production process: shaping according to the drawing, heat treatment, shot blasting, phosphating, powder coating with epoxy paint red
- detailed quality control (checking the geometry and characteristics of the spring, checking the coverage)
- 2-year warranty with no mileage limit
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.